Monday 18 May 2015

BYPASS YOUTUBE AGE VERIFICATION EASILY [ WORKING ]

YouTube is the first place I go to watch funny videos online—me and about a billion other people. But one thing that always annoys me is having to sign in time after time to view age-restricted videos.
There should be a function to designate me as an "Explicit Is Legit" user, so I only have to enter in my information once as long as I am on the same computer or device. I will sadly be older than 18 for the rest of my life, so having to confirm this more than once is a little annoying.


Luckily, there is a simple trick that bypasses this small annoyance. Thanks to a couple crafty Redditors, we have two very useful tricks for getting around this.


Method #1: Staying on YouTube

If you want to stay on the official YouTube site, you can just remove the 'watch?' in the URL and replace the '=' sign with a '/'. For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=1223445
...becomes...
youtube.com/v/1223445
This bypasses the restriction and lets you go straight to watching the video without the age confirmation.

Method #2: Going Off YouTube

If you don't mind being redirected to a different site, you can instead add "nsfw" in front of YouTube in the URL.
youtube.com/watch?v=1223445
...becomes...
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=1223445


AND YEPPIEE YOU JUST BYPASS IT !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment